Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fall Races!

I just registered for two more Half Marathons this fall bringing the total to three!

I finally registered for Toronto which is my goal race for PRing. I also registered for the Rochester Half Marathon. The friend I did Boilermaker with is doing this one. It'll be her first Half Marathon and I wanted to do it with her. There is not time in mind, just finishing. 

I am also registered for the Philly Distance Run (which happens to be the weekend after Rochester). I was originally going to run this with a friend from High School but she has had a busy summer and hasn't trained so I'm going to this one on my own. My plan is to trot along with my camera and just enjoy the race. I watched and cheered for friends/family last year and it looked like so much fun. I knew I had to do it. 

It's going to be a busy fall but I'm excited. The only race I'm really focusing on is Toronto. The others are just training runs with a whole bunch of other people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment