Monday, July 6, 2009

Beautiful Morning

It was 58 degrees when I went out for a run this morning. What happened to summer? It is July, isn't it?

I ran 5 miles this morning in 49:46. Not very fast. The whole time I felt like I was running really fast and was disappointed when I looked down at my Garmin and it showed my pace was over 10 minutes per mile. Ugh. I also did 30 minutes of Jillian Michaels Backside workout. 

I'm also starting to go back to eating the way I ate last year when I was losing weight. I was/am eating 5 smaller meals rather than 3 big meals. I need to get back in the habit of doing it. Sometimes at work I get so involved in what I'm doing that I forget what time it is. Maybe I could set an alarm on my phone to remind me. That would definitely help. 

Tomorrow I plan on doing upper body weight workout in the morning and then going to the Track tomorrow night. 

3 comments:

  1. Saw you were a follower of my blog and I just wanted to say hi!

    I can't believe you've only been running for a year and a half and you have so many long distance races done already! I'm excited to see where you go next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your profile...geesh, that's a lot in a year and half!!! Good luck with your goal! You can definitely do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement! My first race ever was actually a Half Marathon. Looking back now I can't believe I did that. I definitely had no idea how addicted I would become and how much I would love running.

    ReplyDelete